A presentable personality would always require a good perfume to be able to present themselves easily in front of other people. A good perfume speaks more than what your attire does, which is why selecting and buying a nice fragrance is very important. A person should have enough perfumes which should go well with almost all occasions.
As a perfume which you generally wear for office is not suitable for what you can wear when you go out for dinner or a mild perfume which you can wear when you are going for a drive will not go well when you need to go out to the park.
Whenever you are going to purchase perfume, some points need to be kept in mind as the quality of the perfume, the duration for which the perfume will stay. The perfumes contain perfume oils in it, the higher the concentration of perfume oils in perfumes the longer the perfume stays.
Another fact about perfumes is very important which is known as Sillage, a French term which denotes to ‘wake’. Sillage is nothing but when a person wears a nice perfume he leaves some of the fragrance behind from where he passes. Sillage refers to the quality of the fragrance of how well it gets mixed up in the air. Strong sillage perfumes are something which is used by men who are more into sports.
Another very important character of a perfume is that it contains three different notes, they are; the top note which refers to the fragrance that we get immediately after spraying perfume or a fragrance. The next note is the middle note which refers to the fragrance that we get after an hour or so and stays for a longer period.
The third and the last note is the base note which refers to the fragrance that reflects the true base of the perfume and the fragrance that we get just before the perfume finally evaporates.
Some of the top brands of perfume for this year are listed here which will help you in enhancing your presence, will go well with almost every occasion and generally stays for a longer period. The perfumes that are mentioned below will give you great value for money and is something which is not very costly.
● Chanel Egoiste Platinum Eau de Toilette:
The brand Chanel is a well-known brand which makes perfumes for women, the perfumes are affordable and amazing to use. The perfumes that Chanel offers for men is also no less than what it does for women. The range of fragrance that channel offers for men are very long-lasting and strong. The composition that Chanel Egoiste Platinum has are vanilla, wood and some notes of spices.
The top notes of the fragrance contain more of the floral fragrance of lavender, petitgrain, rosemary and neroli. While the middle note gives out a fragrance of flowers like jasmine, somewhat spicy with the sage of galbanum and geranium. The base notes are more of woody fragrance combining sandalwood, oakmoss, amber and cedar. The overall aroma that the perfume gives out is masculine.
● Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Eau de Toilette:
The fragrance of this perfume is not very nice still it will gather the attention of people around you. The fragrance is a combination of woody fragrance and marine trace which helps the perfume to stay all day long. The top notes consist of lemon and lime, jasmine, neroli and mandarin oranges. The middle notes consist of coriander, peach, rosemary, rose, hyacinth and freesia. The base note comprises of oakmoss, cedar and patchouli. The fragrance is classy and sophisticated.
● Hugo Boss Number One Eau de Toilette:
The overwhelming fragrance of this perfume is something which pleases the senses. The top note consists of green apple, lemon, grapefruit, basil, cardamom and juniper. The middle note of the perfume consists of honey, iris, lavender, jasmine, rose and geranium. The base is a combination of tobacco, cedar, cinnamon, sandalwood, oakmoss and patchouli.
● Azzaro Pour Homme Perfume Eau de Toilette:
This perfume is very strong and manly and stays for the day-long. The fragrance that we get from this perfume is a mixture of flowery, fruity and bubbly fragrance. Pineapple, rosemary, lemon, bergamot and neroli makes up the top note of the perfume. The middle note is made up of jasmine, coriander, cyclamen and oakmoss. The base note contains rosewood, cedar, sandalwood, tonka bean and cardamom.
The fragrance is very rejuvenating and refreshing which can be used for many events and occasions, can be used for the day as well as for the night also.
● Bvlgari Aqva Eau de Toilette Spray for Men: The container in which this fragrance comes is a bit curvy due to which it appears to be feminine, but the quality of the fragrance is something which is to be used for a formal event. The fragrance is a mixture of Posidonia, Santolina, mandarin and a blend of amber. The sillage of this perfume lasts longer, the perfume is very mild and not very strong and stays for a longer period.
● Escape by Calvin Klein for Men Eau de Toilette Spray: This perfume was launched in the year 1993, since then this perfume is one of the favourites perfumes for men. The fragrance is a combination of melon, juniper, cypress, eucalyptus, rosemary, fig and bergamot. The fragrance of Escape by Calvin Klein lasts longer because of the woody notes which are predominant.
● Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit De L’homme Eau de Toilette: This perfume was crafted by Yves Saint Laurent, the fragrance is very pleasant, fresh and light but on the other hand the fragrance is very manly. These sorts of perfumes are liked by the men who have a very sensitive personality. The top notes of the perfume comprise of cardamom and bergamot. The middle note of the perfume consists of cedar and lavender. While the base note of the perfume is made up of vetiver and coumarin. The fragrance of the perfume is very light and mild.
These are some of the well-known brands of perfume. The choice of the perfume differs as per the taste and preference pattern of the people and also depends on the various skin types. Every individual has its signature aroma which is when mixed with a fragrance gives a nice fragrance, this should always be kept in mind while buying a new fragrance.